Grand Isle Supervisory Union logo

If you have a student  who is attending school off the islands, there is some paperwork that we need from you at the GISU central office.

We require proof of residency for the town in which you reside and a tuition voucher.  This link will take you to both of those forms:

If you have filled out a proof of residency in the past then that is not needed unless you have moved in that time.  If you have questions please reach out to Dave Mills.  His contact information is:

(802) 372-6921 x2008

Alburgh Community Education Center Grand Isle School Folsom Education and Community Center Islelamotte Elementaryschool North Hero School